Laissez les bon temps rouler      
let the good times roll
Profile Contact Linkage Credits
only search t-angledsanity



Hey hey. You've just landed at yoururl.blogspot.com, thanks for dropping by. Those who usually come spam my tagboard or rip this layout get struck by lightning the next day. Anyways you can always tag me, thanks :) Kbai.
Introduction.
Saturday, November 04, 2006

First time i'm blogging.

Since it's my first time, let me do the proper
introduction. I would prefer you people to
know me as "LoBin". Yes, i love robin. Well,
that was dumb. Anyway, haha there's nth
to say to you. Okok, let me think. I'll let you
into some detail about me.

So I love rockbands. They're cool in my
opinion. My favourite has to be "Taking Back
Sunday". They simply rock.

I love to read books. No magazines except
like if there's news on my favourite bands, I
would only read that section. Roald Dahl is the
best author(: Creativity is a must in writing
books.

In my nature, I don't know whether I'm
friendly or not. For me, I'll see who deserve
my respect. If they don't, I don't give a damn
about them. So, you can say that I'm not a
friendly person.

Hmmmm. I've got a scar on my right hand.
Yeap, I fractured my right hand when I was in
kindergarden 2. So, I've got 12 stitches on my
hands and my hand is not straight. My mum
told me that i'm not suitable to be in any
uniform cca. whew* I hate uniform cca too.

Sometimes when I think back, I don't know
whether girls are the "bad guy" in a relationship.
I think a lot and i found that girls are the bad
guys. Well, sorry if I offended any of you girls.
But it's my thinking.

I love to be an idiot in front of many many people.
I think it's fun and you're just being your
natural self. I'm an animal lover. Cats are just
adorable creatures x) I've got 4 cats in fact!
So, am gonna stop here.

You'll know more about me when I wrote my
daily stuffs about my life. For the mean time,
enjoy your day(:

!i LoBIN

- Baby just say goodnight
- I'll be gone tmr
- Baby just close your eyes
- I can't take the sorrow ;;the CLiCK5
2:06 PM