Laissez les bon temps rouler      
let the good times roll
Profile Contact Linkage Credits
only search t-angledsanity



Hey hey. You've just landed at yoururl.blogspot.com, thanks for dropping by. Those who usually come spam my tagboard or rip this layout get struck by lightning the next day. Anyways you can always tag me, thanks :) Kbai.
*GRUMBLES GRUMBLES*
Saturday, May 31, 2008

June hols have started & i dont have any bloody plans. I dont feel like going out anyway. It's never been a good thing when you go out at my house. Things started so beautifully & everything was supposed to end beautifully but some idiots at home would always ruin the day.

So, i'm just planning to rot at home for the whole month & study & catch up with my studies. Well, i've been thinking to myself & sacrificing this whole month to study for a better cause is quite a reasonable reason. After the Os, i'll have so much bloody time to spare so yeah, it'll compensate for this month.

I've just finished reading this book. Well, I think Jeline's gonna be happy with the outcome. The gay best friend still remains gay & his best friend didnt fall for the guy that she thought she was really into. My my, so many twists. I thought I predicted the ending correctly but I was all wrong about it. Haha.

The weather doesnt seem good. My mood is just the same. Been feeling rather fucked up today. Because of what my mum said, I've been really pissed till i ignore everybody in the house 'cept my cats. What she said makes it out to see that we were born with evil seeds & that we're the next in line of the throne after the devils of the devil society. Well, Fuck That.

Whatever. I'm just gonna follow the nick of my msn.

DON'T BLAME YOURSELF. BLAME OTHERS.

HEEHEE :D
5:56 PM