Laissez les bon temps rouler      
let the good times roll
Profile Contact Linkage Credits
only search t-angledsanity



Hey hey. You've just landed at yoururl.blogspot.com, thanks for dropping by. Those who usually come spam my tagboard or rip this layout get struck by lightning the next day. Anyways you can always tag me, thanks :) Kbai.
TABOOOOOO!
Monday, May 19, 2008

WOOOH. Yesterday was awesome. Spent the day with 1st bro, his gf & 3rd bro. We played TABOOOO. it was bloody funny cause some of the words are so hard to desribe that we had to do stupid actions. Once, Jiayuan was saying "Bee" but i heard "Pee" instead. So she asked me "Where does *pee* go?" I was like "uhhh? the toilet bowl?" & my first brother cut in & said "Flower." & Jiayuan was like "Yaa Yaa. So what's the word?" I was there thinking why the hell does the pee goes to the flower? HAHA.

Jiayuan was soooo cute man. She kept shouting & shouting & was like "WALAOOOOO. It's PILLL PILLLLL!!!!" We kept losing to the guys so yeah, I can't blame her if she went into mental breakdown or something. Haha. One hour passed so fast. All of us were like "HUH?! Finish alrdy?" Our plan to play Guitar Hero didn't work out. Some idiots booked it until 9.30pm! WTH !!!! 9.30?! A-holes. Anyway, went to cineleisure next.

Me & jiayuan went shopping while the boys went to smoke. Anyway, I think I've closed all contacts with the outside world for so long that I didn't realise there were so many strange things. There was this chocolate-like figure which was actually a notepad! I was like WOAH. There's such things? GODDD. I'm really outdated, eh? Haha. Well, too bad, my money is contributed more to the food industry. Haha.

Well, at least ystd I got what I wanted. My slippers after 4 long years.. I BOUGHT IT. A nike slippers that cost me 29 bucks. I wanted a different colour though but the sizes weren't available. LOL. & i was like swearing in the shop.. "AHHH. Everytime the things I want don't have mann. Bitch lar all this ppl." Haha. But alas, the next best option is nice, so being the not-choosy type, I just bought it.

Oh damn man. Nurul's birthday is coming. HEEE. Another one more person I know getting old. I like being the youngest in both siblings & friends. I feel young. HAHAHA.

7 more days to mtl Os ):
1:40 PM