Laissez les bon temps rouler      
let the good times roll
Profile Contact Linkage Credits
only search t-angledsanity



Hey hey. You've just landed at yoururl.blogspot.com, thanks for dropping by. Those who usually come spam my tagboard or rip this layout get struck by lightning the next day. Anyways you can always tag me, thanks :) Kbai.
Testimony.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Teacher said I'm critical & constructive.

Definition of critical:
1. inclined to find fault or to judge with severity, often too readily.
i like this.. because for me this shows that i think before i speak. So just to let you guys know. I'm aware of all the things I'm saying. When I spite you, I'm aware. When I'm critisizing you, I'm aware. When I talk too straightforward to you, trust me, I'm fully aware.

2. occupied with or skilled in criticism.
HAHA! My level of criticism is of a high standard. goood!

3. involving skillful judgment as to truth, merit, etc.; judicial: a critical analysis.

4. of or pertaining to critics or criticism: critical essays.

5. providing textual variants, proposed emendations, etc.: a critical edition of Chaucer.

6. pertaining to or of the nature of a crisis: a critical shortage of food.

7. of decisive importance with respect to the outcome; crucial: a critical moment.

8. of essential importance; indispensable: a critical ingredient.

9. Medicine/Medical. (of a patient's condition) having unstable and abnormal vital signs and other unfavorable indicators, as loss of appetite, poor mobility, or unconsciousness.

10. Physics.
a. pertaining to a state, value, or quantity at which one or more properties of a substance or system undergo a change.
b. (of fissionable material) having enough mass to sustain a chain reaction.

Definition of constructive:
1. constructing or tending to construct; helping to improve; promoting further development or advancement (opposed to destructive): constructive criticism.
haha. constructive criticism? i have to rip off my title of queen of bastardism thn. I now declare myself as queen of criticism. LOL.

2. of, pertaining to, or of the nature of construction; structural.

3. deduced by inference or interpretation; inferential: constructive permission.

4. Law. denoting an act or condition not directly expressed but inferred from other acts or conditions.

Teacher should put in another C.
Amira's full of Crap.

HAHA.
6:17 PM