|
Hey hey. You've just landed at yoururl.blogspot.com, thanks for dropping by. Those who usually come spam my tagboard or rip this layout get
struck by lightning the next day. Anyways you can always tag me, thanks :) Kbai.
|
|
VECTOR.
Friday, September 26, 2008
WOW MAN. I can't believe that I can be doing vectors like heroine. But there's still more to learn since I have Adobe Photoshop now. YAHOOOOOO. So, this is my first try. It's not amazing or anything. But it took me a long time to finish it. Cool isn't it? I'm waiting for the hols to come so that more pictures can be taken & be vectored! Wooooooooooooh :PFor those who want their pictures to be vectored after I've improved in my vectoring.. GIMME 10 BLOODY GOOD REASONS WHY YOUR PIC SHOULD BE VECTORED This is not considered good reasonings: 1)Because I like it. My ans: SO?! Oh. Service charge included. 2 dollars! HAHA.... I'm not kidding. I have to take into account the electricity bills, the time I wasted on you, the breakfast & lunch that I skipped. You think it's worth it?! IT'LL ONLY BE WHEN MONEY IS INVOLVE. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm still not kidding. LOL.
This is my brother's work. Hmmm, I don't know whether he'll charge you unlike me. But too bad, if you want him to do your pic, YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME FIRST. & of course my ans would be NO... LET ME DO IT. Only 2 dollar what. Walao. HAHAHAHA. I'M STILL NOT KIDDING. HAHAHAHAHA. |