|
Hey hey. You've just landed at yoururl.blogspot.com, thanks for dropping by. Those who usually come spam my tagboard or rip this layout get
struck by lightning the next day. Anyways you can always tag me, thanks :) Kbai.
|
|
work WORK work
Thursday, January 15, 2009
I can see now that i've been working a lot lately. I seriously felt like doing this when I'm working. (talking about the pic below.) HAHA.
Anyway, O lvl result was good. Wasn't expecting this kind of results. Was expecting like a 28 for my R4. One thing I was hell proud is that i got a B3 for sci which I've never got before.. but I swear I rmbr getting a constant F9 for it for like two freaking years. LOL. Anyway, at work I'm always doing entrance like entertaining phone calls and all. Me calling toysrus Tampines to check for sth. Hahaha. SELENGE BACIN (IDIOT)! |