Laissez les bon temps rouler      
let the good times roll
Profile Contact Linkage Credits
only search t-angledsanity



Hey hey. You've just landed at yoururl.blogspot.com, thanks for dropping by. Those who usually come spam my tagboard or rip this layout get struck by lightning the next day. Anyways you can always tag me, thanks :) Kbai.
Workaholic.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I am free for the day! Woo, at last.

Momsie wanted to go to the market just now but I didn't know why it didn't turn out. Guess she waited too long for us lazy bums.

Anyway, the dragon dance group playing in front of my block is damn irritating. I feel like throwing gasoline at them and at the same time my brother would throw his lighter and together, we would witness some magnificent fire burning performance accidentally put up by them. Lol, just kidding just kidding. They're playing awesomely but at the same time, it kinda hurt my poor head.

You guys knew what happened the other day at work? I nearly lost a damn receipt which could cost me 140 bucks of my bloody pay. Turn out, I did put the receipt in the cash register just that the receipt ended up somewhere where it shouldn't be. Fardhaz was laughing at me thinking how I was so stressed up before that. Yea yea, go ahead and laugh when you yourself don't even know what the heck you were talking about.

Fard: Kau kena buat gini gini gini gini
Fard: You must blablablablablabla

Me: Uhhhh, sorry ar. Boleh repeat lagi tak? Mira tak faham ar actually.
Me: Uhhhhhhh, sorry, if you don't mind can you repeat again? I don't really get it.

Fard: Hmmmm, ape aku ckp tadi eh? Aku pon sebernanye tak faham ape aku ckp.
Fard: Hmmmm, what did I say eh? I don't even know what the hell I'm saying..

Lol. Wonder how he became a supervisor.

Good news was that we found the receipt (suddenly a whole weight of depression just got lifted off my shoulders) and that my pay wouldn't be 140 bucks less :DDDDD

Jiayuan is so damn cute. She was telling my brother about this 'butter' joke.
Jy: You want to hear a joke about butter?
Bro: What?
Jy: Cannot! Later you'll spread it around..
Me & brothers: T.T

It's so lame yet so funny. Haha. Wtf?
Reminds me of my brother who said this, this morning..

WE MUST SAY YES TO NO!

I'm still figuring that one out. Haha.
1:52 PM