Laissez les bon temps rouler      
let the good times roll
Profile Contact Linkage Credits
only search t-angledsanity



Hey hey. You've just landed at yoururl.blogspot.com, thanks for dropping by. Those who usually come spam my tagboard or rip this layout get struck by lightning the next day. Anyways you can always tag me, thanks :) Kbai.
L4D
Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Headed back to sec schl with Su, Cgoh & Flory to take our testimonial ystd. It's been a long time since I walked that same path I used to walk for 4 years which seem so short now when I think about it. Oh man, I miss those times walking thr with Jeline whr we would crapped every morning w/o fail normally about tests which we bullshitted our way through. Hahaha. Cause the two of us can't even be bothered to study for it.

So took our testimonials & all that. Flory got a U grade which she said stands for Ultimate & I (well, me being me, LOL) added Ultimately Stupid. Haha. BUT HEY HEY HEY. She got 2 A2s which none of us have!! Wth!!!! We suck. No, Sufaizah suck. I don't. HAHAHAHA.

So played l4d with them at .... somewhere ... at .. amk.. GOD DAMN IT, i don't know whats the place called. Anyway, it was hilarious. We kept dying & dying which wasn't suprising cause thr was 1 INexperienced player among us. Joking joking!!! Su killed quite a few smokers/hunters/boomers. But she's also one of the reason why many of us are dead cause she kept shooting anyhow, anywhere! Wahahaha. BUT ACTUALLY HOR, everyone of us just shoot anyhow, right syg? WAHAHAHAHAHA.

So we played for like 3 hours straight. Flory was on the verge of giving up cause all of us kept dying at the finale esp when the Tanker suddenly popped up from nowhere. But alas, we.. we = 3 characters!! LOL .. made it alive finally at the last stage. But poor me just have to be attacked by the bloody smoker when I was happily running towards the helicopter and hordes of zombies suddenly came to eat me and my buddies were already on the helicopter leaving me for safety.... Wahahaha.

& So the credits went rolling and it went like this.

In Memory Of N.E.R.D

Francis as N.E.R.D (Deceased)
Louis as Suriya
Bill as toRRes
Zoey as Avan the anti-keith

OUCH MAN, OUCH.
Haha.
8:55 AM