|
Hey hey. You've just landed at yoururl.blogspot.com, thanks for dropping by. Those who usually come spam my tagboard or rip this layout get
struck by lightning the next day. Anyways you can always tag me, thanks :) Kbai.
|
|
Confessions.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Before I start with anything, I just would like to say a BIG sorry to all my friends that are close to me. Firstly, I swear I can't rmbr half of the crap that I did with you guys back in secondary schl because it was too funny that I just can't seem to remember anything bout it. I really really have such a hard time to rmbr the funny stuffs or crappy stuffs that we did cause it just makes me too happy. Seriously, I am so sorry. I still can't rmbr that I called Joanne's father a mafia or sth. Su was the one who told me & I went "Eh? I did say that?" Lol. I think I should be thankful I am her senior. Yeah, really sorry! I still rmbr that time Jeline & me were in the bus and we were naming all the uncles & aunties random names. We laugh and laugh so hard that when we wanted to recall what we said.. which was like 5 minutes ago .. the both of us were like looking at each other and went "Eh, what were we talking 5 minutes ago ar?" Hahahaha. She too confessed that she had a hard time remembering all the funny scenes. So it's okay ppl if you can't rmbr all the funny things. I sure understand what you feel :) |